Buy a home with as little as $0 down with a VA Loan!
The market is shifting and buyers now have more negotiating power when it comes to buying a home. This makes right now a great time to buy. Here are some of the amazing benefits of a VA Loan:
- As little as $0 down.
- Flexible credit.
- No mortgage insurance.
- Lower rates than most loans.
- Lower closing costs.
*PLUS! If you buy with me, I will personally credit 15% of my commission towards your recurring/non-recurring closing costs.*
Who is eligible for a VA Loan?
Veterans who meet one of these requirements are eligible for a VA Loan:
- You have completed 90 days of active duty service during wartime.
- You have completed 181 days of active duty service during peacetime.
- You have at least 6 years of service in the National Guard or Reserves.
- You are the spouse of a service member who has died in the line of duty, or as a result of a service-related disability.
What kind of property can you buy with a VA Loan?
You can buy many different kinds of properties with a VA Loan including:
- Single Family Home.
- Condos/Townhomes (that are VA approved).
- New Construction Homes.
- Modular Homes (some).
- Multi Family (if the veteran lives in one of the units).
Let's get your home search started today! Search for homes here on my website and I'll be in touch to discuss the next steps.